RevJet (www.revjet.com) is looking for a Senior Java Engineer with hands on experience, who wants the opportunity to polish old and develop new skills. Ideal match would be someone who can quickly adapt to new team/process and take an active part in development, who is eager to make a contribution and ready to share responsibility.
A good match will be a candidate with:
- at least 5 years of commercial experience with any JVM-based language;
- pro-active attitude, someone who is eager to take ownership and responsibility, to understand what is the problem and solve it effectively;
- senior level expertise in OOP, algorithms and data structures, design patterns;
- strong SQL skills with an ability to write complex but effective queries;
- experience with concurrency, multithreading, distributed systems;
- experience with OLAP Databases (hands-on with Vertica or Clickhouse) is a big plus;
- upper intermediate English.
Technology stack contains but not limited to:
- Java 8 (Scala, Kotlin), SQL;
- MySql, Postgres, Vertica, Clickhouse;
- Cassandra, Redis;
- Docker, Kubernetes.
- Working with High Load distributed system, Big Data;
- Participating in designing and building DWH/OLAP systems;
- Data analysis by business use cases;
- Building ETL pipelines;
- Database administration, monitoring, optimization;
Working remotely or from one of our offices: Kiev or Odessa (Ukraine) Opportunity of relocation to Canada after at least a year of work for Company
Контактная информация этой вакансии