Eastern Peak is an international IT company with headquarters in Israel and R&D center in Ukraine. We are more than just colleagues — we are family-friendly team that are ready to any challenges.
The company is looking for a Senior PHP developer to work with English outstaffing project.
- Strong knowledge of PHP 5.3+
- 3+ years object oriented programming experience
- Experience with one or more MVC frameworks, preferably Symfony
- Proficient in MySQL 5.6+
- Good knowledge of design patterns, unit testing, Linux
- REST API experience
- At least intermediate level of English
The following skills are an advantage:
- Work experience with PHP 7.x
- Ecommerce experience
- SaaS product development experience
- Amazon Web Services, e.g. EC2, S3, CloudFront, RDS Aurora, etc.
- Work experience with Docker
- Performance optimization and tuning
- Code coverage testing
- Computing related degree
- Focused, friendly place, at the heart of new technologies, where you can grow your career.
- Humane schedule: «Good morning» — to come to work from 9 to 11 (Mon-Fri).
- Comfortable, modern & green office.
- Social package: paid sick and vacation.
- Regular review of salaries.
- Football, English courses, tea, buns, vitamin C in the form of fruit :) & medical insurance.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate, contact me via Skype: live:romansoroka87
Have a good day!
Контактная информация этой вакансии